Senior Full Stack Developers
Primary Role Focus
Reporting to the Director of Technology, Senior Full Stack Developers are key members of the technology team. They inform our architecture and make sure we are consistently and delivering customer value.
What you bring to the role
- You love to write beautiful code.
- The idea of building an API that consumes millions of calls a day gets you out of bed in the morning.
- You think in terms of systems, not features.
- You have been a tech lead on web applications built on a foundation of clean architecture.
- You know that writing tests is a kindness, not a nuisance. You will stand your ground on that fact and coach the team around it.
- You are able to inspire a team to move work across the board, and mentor every day on how to deliver valuable software to customers at the end of every Sprint.
- Working with the core product team to architect and support the core RESTful API.
- Creating, maintaining, and versioning API’s in the application management layer.
- Working to construct tools to support data migrations and transformations
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data to client applications.
- Creating error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to customers and partners.
- Prepare and automate required documentation.
- Understand and support the cross-platform requirements of connected devices.
- 7-10 years of experience developing web applications.
- Proven experience integrating cloud architecture in software solutions.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Methodical, analytical, and strong organization and time management skills.
- A detail-oriented professional who can bring enthusiasm and innovation to project teams.
- We celebrate a culture of collaboration and will be together in the office once deemed safe and acceptable by AHS guidelines.
Education and Training:
- University Degree or Diploma in a related discipline, or equivalent related experience.
Field Safe Values:
- Action Oriented
- Excellent Communication
- Creative Design and Development
- Field Safe Solutions – Head Office:
- 707 – 7th Avenue SW, Suite 1350, Calgary, AB Canada T2P 3H6
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations at the link below