A Digital Journey Management Solution Can Help Address this Issue.
Make Sure Your People Don’t Become Part of These Statistics!
Most at-risk workers (including lone workers) have a journey included in their day. And that journey can be very risky when it comes to their safety.
The good news? A Journey Management Program is a simple solution to this significant problem.
What is a Journey Management Program?
A Journey Management Program is a proactive tool for reducing travel-related risk for your workers. It involves analyzing each trip before it starts to identify potential risks so that you can protect against them.
Based on pre-set rules, your responses to a pre-trip questionnaire assign a level of risk (typically high, medium, or low). Then, pre-determined responses kick in to reduce those risks. These might include:
- Take an alternate route.
- Add additional time to get to your destination.
- Postpone the trip until risk conditions improve.
Journey Management as Part of A Digital Health and Safety Program.
Choose an easy-to-use digital solution that includes a Journey Management Program and Lone Worker Monitoring functionality to ensure the best protection possible for your at-risk workers.
- Identify travel risks and protect against them before a journey begins.
- Instantly communicate with your team regardless of their location.
- Track and monitor everyone’s location.
- In the event of an incident, dispatch emergency personnel to assist.